Friday, January 16, 2009

16/01/2009
Before i enter university,i thought that i can enjoy 3 years university life inUpm. However,i feel very disappointed, the word 'enjoy' is not suitable use in local university. The word should be change to 'suffer'. My 3 best friends in Utm feel very tough also.. Everyday is feed up by the assignment,report,tutorial and co-co activities. What a boring university life.. At the beginning of this semester, i cannot concentrated on my study and i became despondent. I feel suffocated, cant breath and cant fall asleep. These responses make everyone very worry me. One afternoon, i call back,my mum told me that do not give myself too much stress, relax to overcome everything. She also say result was not important, do not compared with others.

After i heard what she said, whole my person felt very relax and very happy.
My mum make me difference.. She give me a lot of advices and make me know philosophy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment